My top 10 holiday beauty products are great for a gift, or for yourself! With this great range products, there’s something for everyone, no matter your budget!
10. Arrojo - Value Kits - affordable salon products that leave your hair smelling great and feeling healthy! Some of the best products that I’ve ever used. Check out this fabulous line!
9. Essie - Luxedo - an incredibly chic choice for the bombshell who doesn’t always go for red during the holidays. My go-to polish.
8. Makeup Forever HD Foundation - gives you a gorgeous, flawless, even skin-tone for your fabulous holiday make-up looks. Don’t forget to pair it with the Makeup Forever HD Translucent Powder to get some longevity out of your look.
7. Laura Mercier Baked Eye Colour - Black Karat - is my favorite color for the season. GREAT on it’s own, or for an intense smoky eye. It is gorgeous.
6. Giorgio Armani - Eyes to Kill - hands down, my favorite mascara on the market. Doesn’t smudge and leaves your lashes looking intensely long and full. The perfect mascara for a dramatic eye!
5. Sephora Collection Harmony Trio Bronzer (Apricot) - a great highlighter to get that glowing, flawless, JLo look.
4. Mac Lipstick - Ruby Woo - the perfect red, with an edge. Because it’s a matte color, it adds a bit of a modern twist to the classic red.
3. NARS Trio Eyeshadow - Arabian Nights (Limited Edition) - the perfect smoky eye collection? Yes! Such a beautiful trio perfect for a holiday party.
2. Aveda - Volumizing Tonic - my favorite hair product. Works great to give you lift at the root, and it thickens thin, stringy hair! Gives you va-va-voom hair without leaving it greasy!
1. Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - my top product choice. Brightens those dark circles, gives you a smooth base, and keeps that shadow on all night long or wear it alone!